Monday, August 25, 2008

On Thirty!

I can't believe that I am 30 years old today. In some ways it seems impossible in others it seems like I'm 40!

I have a blessed life. God has graced me with a wonderful family, great vocation, and loyal friends. In so many ways I am amazed at my life, it is better than I ever dreamed it could be. There have been many sojourners and guides along the way. I am most thankful at my parents who have believed in me always and in Shannon who sees gifts in me that I cannot see. I am also thankful to the many friends that have been part of my journey, especially Josh Hale and the gang.

I have been reflecting in the last few weeks about my life. My passions are many and I want to direct those passions to the service of God and to the good of humanity. My life is still just beginning and my prayer is that I can continue to use the gifts that God has given me for the work of the Gospel.

Thank you to all who have made my life a wonderful journey and I pray that you continue in the journey with me.

Peace, Juan+

No comments: